Tuesday, December 25, 2012

An Act of Kindness



By Usman

In my memory, my act of kindness was on October 15, 2004.I got an accident from a bicycle. It made me terrible about right leg. Then someone brought me to the hospital. During that time, he had had a first aid me before we arrived the hospital. When I arrived there, a male nurse took me in to the emergency room. Suddenly, some of nurse told me “Your right leg should be operated now. After I had been operated my right leg, a doctor came and told me “You can’t use your right leg because it’s very bad. I couldn't control it. After that I felt down and also I cried .Then my father consoled me, so it made me felt good. The next day, it is fantastic! My symptom was getting well and also I could move my leg, and the last I could walk. I think that if he didn't first aid and brought me to the hospital, I might not be able to walk until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment