Monday, December 27, 2010

The Rain


By: Shukri

The sign of rainy season nearly comes true when the cool breeze blowing gently across my face. Till my face absorbs and my body, feels the moist, soft rain covered in mist, apart from that the storyline works well. The cold out there gradually absorbs into my bone, all of sudden it makes my arm hair standing on end and dancing following the wind’s direction. Lifting my head to the east on the sky, it pictures me the dark clouds forming and slowly makes their way across the sky as it gets darker and darker. The wind dies down slowly but a million tiny drops of rain start to fall from the sky there is no respite as it continues to fall suddenly falling quicker and quicker till become heavy rain. Around me there is no longer filled with the melody of birds’ chirping and the sunshine of the big ball of fire instead with the droplets of rain rapidly jump into the roof encircled by very loud of rhythm sound inviting me to go bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment