Monday, December 27, 2010

My Alarm Clock


By: Shukri

In the peace dawn of my innocently sleeping having a nice dream is ruptured by the horrible pinging “Kraing...kraing...Kraing…” loudly shouting from my retrospect alarm clock. All of sudden, scratching the soft blankets and dying out again show me how selfish I am. On the other view, looking him realizes me how pity he is, as walking never end to display me the real time, hitting himself rapidly with small metal hammer back and forth between the two bells making loud noise to wake me up to start my day. Weeping while thinking leave couple of clear drops falling from my watery eyes, and moving my hands forward his head then say “Please forgive me my dear clock”. All the pure scarification having done never require me award but just enlighten what kind of quality I should maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment