Tuesday, January 4, 2011

English Major's Message


Shuri wrote

I welcome all of male students majoring in English, YIU and ILA, to joy us about the meaningful programme according to the notice above. Just spend your time with us at the Mosque for a short period to share idea concerning Islam, our problem,current issues,and solutions through English Language. What my feeling towards this ongoing Halakah is very good for me because I can can know each other more especial my freshmen, and sophomore. In addition, practicing speaking English, it improves my confidence and communication skill a lot that's why I invite you all to joy us. Sharing idea is very necessary activity, because the more we share the more we understand each other. To let you all understand, sharing knowledge it doesn't mean we lose our knowledge but it increases us new knowledge gradually. Come to joy us and remember that "unity we stand, separate we fail" Wallaahu 'Aa'lam.

No comments:

Post a Comment