Sunday, February 27, 2011

Trip Record: Kaula Lumpur, Malaysia


Shukri wrote

On my last vacation, May 25 2008, I had ravelled several places in Kuala Lumpur (KL). First, I got up early in the morning on Sunday to perform Subhi prayer at half past five. Then my friend(Shakireen) , his relatives and I watched Aljazirah news. After that, we had biriani, friend chicken, and a cup of tea before having a bath and getting dressed. At 7:00 a.m, we decided to visit Walid, one of my friends who were staying at another flat in KL. He was staying on eighteenth floor. As we got there, suddenly we stood at the window for a panorama KL city. It was very attractive. Next, we went down stair to the fourteenth floor of the flat for swimming in the pool from 8:00 a.m until 11:00 a.m. afterward, we went to International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM) canteen for having lunch together, I had banana roti and a cup of coffee. Before that I hoped to see my American friend. I run into my American friend, we had spoken English with him until Dhuhri Azan, and preformed included prayer (Jama’h) with Asri at the IIUM Mosque. At 1:00 p.m in the afternoon we walked around the campus, and took photos and visited Thai students until 3:00 p.m., immediately, we went shopping at plaza and travel around the city before getting in Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) building, and after that we performed Makrib prayer at Shakireen Mosque and relaxed by watching the acting of spring in front of thetwin buildings and took lots of photos. Finally, we went back to the house at 9:00 p.m by train, I felt so tired because of the whole day travel.

3 comments:

  1. It is great writing you wrote, I really like it. Clear descriptive writing actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It 's great writing Shukri.

    ReplyDelete