Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Act of Kindness


T

o Make Someone Happy

By: Hapiyee
At my hostel I’m a person that can make us happy for sometimes. Because I always myself happy, then I can make someone happy sometime, when we had dinner together, I’m the first one to talk with my friends “Before we have dinner, we will dance a KAMNANSTYLE” so our friends can do it as well. And I am always online the FACEBOOK to chat with my girlfriend. So my friends also want to be online the FACEBOOK too. I’m willing to sacrifice my friends to enjoy chatting on FACEBOOK. So I myself think, if you want to make yourself happy, you should try to make someone else happy. There’s nothing important than seeing parents, friends, children or strangers together with laughing and smiling. Here are some simple ways to cheer someone up or brighten their days….

No comments:

Post a Comment