Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Super Kindness


By Saning

 It  is hard  to  believe  that  we  can  ask  for  help  on  the highway.  People are busy and  hasty  to  destination. Recently I got a flat tire. It  happened  one day  before  my  weekend, when  I  was  riding  a  motorbike  to  go home. That  time  was  suffering  because  I  couldn’t  find  a  way to  solve  it. No one help me, everyone just saw then went away. Around ten minutes later, there was a cowboy walking home . He  stopped  then  asked  me.   He  told  me  to  go  to  his  home  first  because  a  motorbike  repair shop  was  so  far  from  here. When  we  was  at  his  home, he  started his  car  then  picked  my  motorbike  up to  go to  the  motorbike  repair  shop. I  thought he  was  very  kind. I  never  forgot  him, and  I  will  never  forget him  too  because  he  is  my  super  kindness. Now  I  believe  that   help  or kindness  can be found  on  the highway  and everywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment