Saturday, January 1, 2011

Oh..Human’s Dream


Shukri wrote

A vital property of human’s dream.
No one can stop, other’s fancy.
Such last night I dreamed, I be prince supreme[1].
I woke up, I required sleep again seriously[2].

Some illusion’s frightful and cruel.
I dreamed, I be lost heritage, be assassinated.
Worry I be, sleepless I be, and I felt blue.
Then I cry, as I dread, my life will be terminated[3].

Dream be completely refused, some people.
O, the dream I think, ye benefits for people
Scientists what thee saw, thee though then imagine,
I now see, computer, motor, because of dreaming.

Fantasy educates us, if we think, analyze.
Dreadful[4] dream makes me fear more of God[5].
It enlightens human be closer dies.
People require, sugary dream, yes from God.
But by heard, be not the real life.


[1] having the highest rank, level
[2] verily
[3] ended
[4] frightful
[5] Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment